Faith Lutheran’s Sunday School is open to all children birth (with parents)-8th Grade. The Sunday School year runs beginning on Rally Day which is always the first Sunday after Labor Day to the Sunday prior to Memorial Day in May. Classes all meet from 9:15-10:15am in their rooms located in the lower level of the church building.
Throughout the year, the Sunday School students raise money to support different causes such as Lutheran World Relief, take home special family devotions during the seasons of Advent and Lent, and participate in off-site family fellowship events. Every December students also work together and present a Christmas program to the congregation and community.
The Sunday School Office is located in the basement of the church. The Sunday School Superintendents are able to help new members and visitors find their classrooms!
Contact the Sunday School Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday morning class options:
- ME 2!
- This class is designed for parents along with their children (under 3 years old, or who turn three during the year) to learn together, meet other families with children the same age, and for parents to receive the tools when their children are little to share their faith with their children. If you are expecting a baby soon and want to start even before the baby is here, please feel free to join along. Meets on the main level in the Lounge (gathering room in Staff Office Hallway).
- Preschool-1st grade
- Every Sunday students meet in their classrooms and then head to Cherub Choir. They sing songs that help them to learn about God. Approximately once a month they will sing at the beginning of the 10:30 a.m. service. Following music, the children go back to their classrooms for the Bible lesson of the day as well as activities that help to expand their learning. Children must be picked up by an adult at the end of class for the safety of the children.
- 2nd-5th grade
- Every Sunday students meet in their classrooms and then head to Youth Choir. These students also learn songs that help with their learning and sing one time a month at the the beginning of the 10:30am service and sometimes with the adult choirs as well. Following music the 2nd-5th graders head back to their classrooms for the Bible lesson for the day.
- 6th-8th grade
- Students meet in their classrooms for weekly Bible studies that connects the Gospel to real life issues in the lives of students.
- High School Students
- Students are encouraged to serve as teaching volunteers and helpers for lower grade Sunday School classes or attend an Adult Bible Study